Alan's Rapscallions

Lewis Mastersen
Application
37 | Gunsmith | English | Straight | Single | Liam Neeson

A gunsmith by trade, Lewis is now an arms merchant with a little help from the Supreme Tribunal. Having a nose for conspiracies, Lewis was ripped from his life in the new world to serve his new masters. Manipulation by others throughout his life has left him embittered and ground down though he is still noble at heart.

Lothario Venturi
Application
33 | Nobleman | Venetian | Gay | Single | Colin O'Donoghue

Childhood friend of Beppin Pasqualigo. Lothario is a happy go lucky nobleman who wouldn't mind a guy or two on the side or a situation where he gets in over his head.

Mary Baker
Application
31 | Scrivener | English | Straight | Single | Alex Kingston

She needs to get out more.
word count: 128

Lewis and <a href='http://mementomori1792.jcink.net/index. ... wtopic=131' rel='nofollow noopener' target='_blank'>Ashlin</a>: Perhaps Ashlin could invest in his business? He does love throwing his money around.

Lewis and <a href='http://mementomori1792.jcink.net/index. ... wtopic=132' rel='nofollow noopener' target='_blank'>Helena</a>: Companionship for those lonely nights?

Serah and <a href='http://mementomori1792.jcink.net/index. ... wtopic=186' rel='nofollow noopener' target='_blank'>Luisa</a>: Both being of spanish nobility they could perhaps know one another and in time help each other in their goals?

<a href='index.php?showuser=31' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-4'>@Alan</a>
word count: 111

<a href='index.php?showuser=50' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>@Chris</a>

All three sound interesting. Here are some of my thoughts:

Serah & Luisa - Being so close in age, they would have likely known each other. Given that their respective royal husbands cheated, I could see them helping each other out or bonding over shared suffering.

Lewis & Helena - Helena is similar in some ways and very different in other ways to Lewis' previous girlfriend. Perhaps Helena asks for shooting lessons upon purchasing a custom make pistol.

Lewis & Ashlin - Lewis wouldn't turn down an investment. I could see Ashlin telling Lewis, "You need to loosen up a bit. And I know just the things to do that."
word count: 123

Alan wrote:<a href='index.php?showuser=50' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>@Chris</a>

All three sound interesting. Here are some of my thoughts:

Serah & Luisa - Being so close in age, they would have likely known each other. Given that their respective royal husbands cheated, I could see them helping each other out or bonding over shared suffering.

Lewis & Helena - Helena is similar in some ways and very different in other ways to Lewis' previous girlfriend. Perhaps Helena asks for shooting lessons upon purchasing a custom make pistol.

Lewis & Ashlin - Lewis wouldn't turn down an investment. I could see Ashlin telling Lewis, "You need to loosen up a bit. And I know just the things to do that."

I love all three of those ideas. Any preference over which one you want to start with first and did you want to start or should I?

<a href='index.php?showuser=31' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-4'>@Alan</a>
word count: 170

How about you pick which one and I'll start the thread?

<a href='index.php?showuser=50' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>@Chris</a>
word count: 30

Okey Dokey! Hmmmm...

Well Ashlin is about to have a couple of things going and still slipping into Luisa shoes so lets get Helena's feet wet and do Helena and Lewis.

word count: 50

Sooo... since <a href='http://mementomori1792.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=49' rel='nofollow noopener' target='_blank'>Alessandro</a> is befriending Beppin, he'd definitely not mind meeting his childhood friend with benefits and possibly harvest a few benefits now he's at it. Alessandro is meant to find a wife in Venice, but isn't busy, since he prefers men. I'm thinking they might get along ;)

word count: 86

I think Lothario and Alessandro should meet. Lothario is not looking forward to fathering a child, so he might need a man to help deal with the stress. ;) Once Lothario and Beppin meet up, which should happen shortly, Lothario and Alessandro can meet through Beppin. I'm guessing Beppin will be doing something where he invites his friends.

<a href='index.php?showuser=21' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>@Atrice</a>
word count: 76

Alessandro is an expert in dealing with stress! Or helping people forget about it at least. And that sounds like a good plan; Beppin introducing them. I'll look forwards to the plots getting that far :D

<a href='index.php?showuser=31' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-4'>@Alan</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=25' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>@Elena</a>
word count: 72

Return to “Plotters”