Kimmie's Darlings

Player: Kimmie
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time... If it is noon where I am at, it is 5 PM in UK and around midnight in Australia
Availability: I am here every day, but due to my health, sometimes I am slow.

Hello, you have stumbled into my plotter, welcome! I like to role play a wide array of scenes, my favorite is action packed stuff with drama and intrigue.
What I am Cool with:
Drama - I know my stuff can get a bit dramatic... All you have to do is tell me to pull it back in if it gets to be too much.
I am explicit friendly - That means I don't mind bad language (I am a potty mouth in reality), it means I can give or take Smut (Aka, I am fine either smutting it up or censoring, we know what they are doing), and I am fine with violence.
I love rapid fire!!
I adore romance
What I Dislike
I do not like fighting in the ooc sense... I am a lover, not a hater. If you have a problem, talk it out with me.
Playing bad guys - I simply suck at it.
Rape - This one is fuzzy for me. While I will play it, I won't play a full scene, it has to be faded to black. It also needs to be discussed with me and agreed to if we are to play it or it will no be played at all.
To Plot with me, just shoot me a DM in Discord (Kimmie #7141) or in the replies to this thread.

Application
| Female | Twenty | Married | Straight |

Addie is a noblewoman from England who lost everything to deception from various people. She has married @Adrijan Kitanovski and he has adopted the child within her womb.

Things to consider for Addie:

Addie could use more female friends!
Someone to play Raoul the Swindler (Ad to come)

Friends: Quentin North , Zanotta Family , Primrose Winchester, Lucilla Caravello
Foes: N/A
Lovers: Adrijan

Application
| Female | Eighteen | Single | Straight | Employer: Edward Blackwood

Rose is a displaced noblewoman from war torn France, who lost both her mother and father in the process of trying to flee the country. She currently resides with the Blackwood family after a nasty attack done by her only enemy.

Things to Consider for Rose:

She could use friends in general.

Friends: Edward Blackwood, Simon Duran
Foes: Basilio Gronchi
Lovers: Raniero Vieri de' Medici

Application
| Female | Nineteen | Engaged | Straight | Employers: The Tipsy Crow |

Valentina was once angry and sad about her situation; how her mother passed away and how her father became a recluse. She often ran away from her duties and life so she didn't have to feel sad all the time. Things have turned around for the young miss... She has recently come to her senses and started doing more for her family, became a graphician, and has even found tentative love!

She is being courted by Milan Saxida

Things to consider for Valentina:

She loves the theatre and arts most of all and could use more friends of like minds.

Friends: Saxida Family, the Zonatta Family
Lovers: N/A

Lucca Medina

Application Here

| Male | Thirty | Married | Straight | Employers: Self |

Lucca is a Spanish Immigrant who works around Venice as a carpenter, mainly on crafts such as ships and gondolas. He has an affinity for the ladies, but is over meaningless sex. His main hobbies include collecting antique books and drinking the occasional, finely crafted brews.

He has found himself a wife, but he is not so sure he made the right choice to marry her. She's a bit flighty, but damn, he loves her! He puts up with most of Estrella Medina's crap, though she drives him up the wall.

Things to consider for Lucca:

He needs friends, both male and female
He is a good person to hire for any future building projects

Friends: Francesco Zanotta
Lovers: Estrella

Lucrezia Capone

Application Here

| Female | Eighteen | Single | Straight |

Lucy is a young woman from Tuscany, who's family owns a vinyard and produces some of Italy's finest wine. She has an extensive knowledge of grapes and wine thanks to her upbringing but cannot stand talking about it. She's newly arrived in Venice, while touring Italy as urged by her loving parents who wanted her to experience a bit of life before deciding what to do. She is currently entering an apprenticeship as a nurse, which is what she really wants to do with her life.

Things to consider for Lucy:

She needs friends, both male and female

Friends: Simon Duran, Rose Cartier

Hesther Abernathy

Application Here

| Female | Twenty-Two | Single | Bisexual |

Hesther is a young woman who came to Venice from Boston with her twin sister and her father. She is a laid back and bookish sort, though she does have her mischievous moments where she plays pranks on or with her sister. She is hiding a dark secret of her sexuality... On one hand, she loves men, on the other, women. She is currently floundering and seeking stability after the death of her father, and her own downfall.

Things to consider for Hesther:
She is open for romance with a male or female, or both!! - Currently working on this one
She needs friends, both male and female
She seeks to pull away from her sister a bit more and to be more of an individual.

Friends: N/A

Claire von Brandenburg

Application Here

| Female | Twenty Four | Single | Lesbian |

She is a cast off from her mother's family, born to a Prussian Nobleman and a Chamber Maid. She chose the life of the actress and has become the darling of an up and coming troupe, having worked hard for seven years of her life to become the lead actress in various operas. She, too, harbors the dark secret of her sexuality, being a closet lesbian.

Things to consider for Claire:
She is open for romance with a woman.
Want Ad: The Beards.

Claire's faithful assistant has stepped up to be her fiancé, as both of them harbor the dark secret of homosexuality and both want a family but they need marriage for said family.

Lovers: Hamoa Tyrone

Boris Melnik

Application Here

| Male | Twenty Seven | Single | Straight |Employer: Beppin Pasqualigo |

Boris is a Russian man from near St. Petersburg, who made his way through the world from a young age so his family could have one less mouth to feed. He became a sailor, and sailed the seas with gladness in his heart. One day, a band of pirates attacked the ship he was on and he lost most of his shipmates, and nearly lost his leg. He ended up in Venice with his friend and shipmate, Johan, where he needed his wounds tended to. After a month of being healed, he is more than ready for the sea again.

Things to consider for Boris:

He needs friends, both male and female
Want Ad: The Crewmate

Boris' best friend and crewmate, Johan, could use a player!

Friends:Fernand Boissier, Beppin Pasqualigo

Joseph Abernathy

Application Here

| Male | Thirty Four | Single | Straight |

Joseph is a most serious personality. Whatever humor he had in his life had been snuffed out with the death of his wife. Now he is just broody and cantankerous, for the most part. He is also a troublemaker. He likes to look for fights, as it helps him cope with his anger issues. He has a quick temper and tends to drink a bit much when a certain mood hits him, making him an angry drunk. Despite all that, there is still some good in him... If one can get passed his sarcasm and pessimism.

Things to consider for Joseph:
Friends
Maybe Romance

Olivia Shirley

Application Here

| Female | Twenty Four | Single | Straight |

She is very mischievous to her friends and family. She is also very much into laughing and jokes. Olivia has a soft spot for stray animals, and is also very much an outdoorswoman who rides like the wind when she has a chance. She is not very interested in the high fashion, but puts her interest more into learning and book smarts. She is a very smart young woman, but doesn't always show it.

Things to consider for Olive:
Possible lover
More friends
Drama

Camilla Viviana Ferraro

Application Here

| Female | Twenty Three | Single | Straight |

She tends to be quiet and observant, almost appearing shy to the mislead eye even though she is far from it. She has a kind disposition, though is not afraid to confront when necessary. Camilla has a fiery spirit, with warmth burning in her gaze that can turn cold when making said confrontations. Her laughter is a quiet laughter, and her voice has a raspy quality to it. She rarely smiles, yet when she does, it is not strained.

Things to consider for Camilla:
Possible lover
More friends
Drama

word count: 1558

Return to “Plotters”