Kimmie's Darlings

Player: Kimmie

Hello, you have stumbled into my plotter, welome! I like to role play a wide array of scenes, my favorite is action packed stuff with drama and intrigue.

What I am Cool with:
- Drama - I know my stuff can get a bit dramatic... All you have to do is tell me to pull it back in if it gets to be too much.
- I am explicit friendly - That means I don't mind bad language (I am a potty mouth in reality), it means I can give or take Smut (Aka, I am fine either smutting it up or censoring, we know what they are doing), and I am fine with violence.
- I love rapid fire!!
- I adore romance

What I Dislike
- I do not like fighting in the ooc sense... I am a lover, not a hater. If you have a problem, talk it out with me.
- Playing bad guys - I simply suck at it.

To Plot with me, just shoot me a DM in Discord (Kimmie #7141) or in the replies to this thread.

Application
| Female | Twenty | Married | Straight |

Addie is a noblewoman from England who lost everything to deception from various people. She has married @Adrijan Kitanovski and he has adopted the child within her womb.

Things to consider for Addie:
I would like to explore a possible marriage of convenience, possibly leading into a love story line. He will, of course, know that she is pregnant, and he will either offer for her hand and a name for the child in return for her doing something for him, or whatever he has in mind. - Currently playing this one out

Her father is still alive... I might do something to where she meets him, though because I don't have any thoughts on a long term thing with him, he will likely be an NPC unless someone is interested in playing him. He is a French Nobleman, and there will be revelations to be had

Addie could use more female friends!

Friends: Quentin North , Tribiano Zanotta (and family) , Primrose Winchester, Mercedes Socorro, Lucilla Caravello
Foes: N/A
Lovers: None

NPCs involving her that someone is welcome to play: Raoul, the swindler. Only thing of significance to keep in mind when playing this character is he likes to swindle young women. The rest is up to the player

Application
| Female | Eighteen | Single | Straight | Employer: Edward Blackwood and Self

Rose is a displaced noblewoman from war torn France, who lost both her mother and father in the process of trying to flee the country. She currently resides with an old woman in the Venetian Ghetto and is in the process of learning how to work for her living.

Things to Consider for Rose:
I would like to see romance for her for sure
but she could use friends in general.

Friends: Edward Blackwood, Simon Duran
Foes: n/a
Lovers: Raniero Vieri de' Medici

Application
| Female | Twenty Two | Straight | Married |

Bella is an orphan from Venice who was raised in a convent. Unbeknownst to her, she has a surviving parent out there. She is wondering if anyone is alive in her family. She has recently married Gian d'Foscari, and is now learning how to become a lady after a lifetime of living in said convent. She anxiously awaits the arrival of two babies (though she doesn't know there are two).

Things to consider for Bella:
She could use some friends who aren't of a snooty nature, but she also needs some friends who are good at putting on an act so she can learn from them.

Friends: n/a
Foes: n/a
Lovers: Giovanni d'Foscari (husband)

Her father is up for grabs to play! Check it out!

Application
| Female | Nineteen | Single | Straight | Employers: The Tipsy Crow |

Tina is a precocious young lady who cannot stand being trapped at home. She prefers the life of looking at art and beauty, as opposed to being home. She shirks her duties at the Tipsy Crow more often than not in order to have fun and live her life.

Things to consider for Valentina:
She is not looking for pre-marital fun, if you get my drift, as she wants to keep to being chaste.
She loves the theatre and arts most of all and could use more friends of like minds.

Friends: N/A
Lovers: N/A

Lucca Medina

Application Here

| Male | Thirty | Single | Straight | Employers: Self |

Lucca is a Spanish Immigrant who works around Venice as a carpenter, mainly on crafts such as ships and gondolas. He has an affinity for the ladies, but is over meaningless sex. His main hobbies include collecting antique books and drinking the occasional, finely crafted brews.

Things to consider for Lucca:
He is looking for the woman of his dreams
He needs friends, both male and female
He is a good person to hire for any future building projects

Lucrezia Capone

Application Here

| Female | Eighteen | Single | Straight |

Lucy is a young woman from Tuscany, who's family owns a vinyard and produces some of Italy's finest wine. She has an extensive knowledge of grapes and wine thanks to her upbringing. She's newly arrived in Venice, while touring Italy as urged by her loving parents who wanted her to experience a bit of life before deciding what to do.

Things to consider for Lucy:
She is open for romance
She needs friends, both male and female
She seeks a job that will support her for the year she plans to stay in Venice

Hesther Abernathy

Application Here

| Female | Twenty-Two | Single | Bisexual |

Hesther is a young woman who came to Venice from Boston with her twin sister and her father. She is a laid back and bookish sort, though she does have her mischievous moments where she plays pranks on or with her sister. She is hiding a dark secret of her sexuality... On one hand, she loves men, on the other, women.

Things to consider for Hesther:
She is open for romance with a male or female, or both!!
She seeks to pull away from her sister a bit more and to be more of an individual.

Claire von Brandenburg

Application Here

| Female | Twenty Four | Single | Lesbian |

She is a cast off from her mother's family, born to a Prussian Nobleman and a Chamber Maid. She chose the life of the actress and has become the darling of an up and coming troupe, having worked hard for seven years of her life to become the lead actress in various operas. She, too, harbors the dark secret of her sexuality, being a closet lesbian.

Things to consider for Claire:
She is open for romance with a woman.
I am hoping to marry her off to a gay male for appearances, where they go through the motions but have an understanding that each other has specific needs

Boris Melnik

Application Here

| Male | Twenty Seven | Single | Straight |

Boris is a Russian man from near St. Petersburg, who made his way through the world from a young age so his family could have one less mouth to feed. He became a sailor, and sailed the seas with gladness in his heart. One day, a band of pirates attacked the ship he was on and he lost most of his shipmates, and nearly lost his leg. He ended up in Venice with his friend and shipmate, Johan, where he needed his wounds tended to. After a month of being healed, he is more than ready for the sea again.

Things to consider for Boris:
He is not one to want to settle down, but he probably wouldn't mind a romance with a woman
He needs friends, both male and female
He is seeking employment.

word count: 1357

Re: Kimmie's Darlings

Hi Kimmie!

I saw on Discord you’re looking for some plots, so I figured I’d reply here so I could share some links! Feel free to message me on Discord if you prefer.

Short summaries of my characters:
-Olivier d’Anjou is, to all appearances, a French duke who revels in promiscuity and sensationalism. In reality he’s a savvy operator in the spy trade.
-Adrijan Kitanovski is Olivier’s close friend and bodyguard. He keeps himself walled off to others, so the most anyone really knows about him is that he has a sister.
-Dijana Kitanovski is Olivier’s right-hand woman and close friend. She’s a sweetheart with an analytical eye.
-Elizabeth Harper is a cellist and composer from England. She’s traveling and not really looking to get into anything heavy.
-Raniero Vieri de’ Medici is a merchant and a descendant of the main de’ Medici line, mostly trying to make his own name in the world.
-Robert Castle is an educator and the son of the British ambassador to Venice. Ostensibly. His past ties him to several other characters.

So, on to ideas:

Addie— I do have a male character who you could pull into the arranged-marriage plot, but you’ll have to tell me if you think he’s a good fit. Adrijan can be a little scary sometimes. He is capable of gentleness, though; he adores his sister and he’ll defend Olivier from anything. (And he’ll also begrudgingly defend Olivier’s lover Adrienne from anything. So it kinda expands out.) Other than that, Dijana and Elizabeth could both serve as female friends, depending on what you’re looking for. Elizabeth is a widow in her 30s who is just out here living her best life. Dijana is in her 20s; she’s Adrijan’s sister and Olivier’s adviser. She makes dresses and she’s also an intelligence gatherer in support of the French Revolution.

Rose—Maybe a romance with Raniero? Dijana could be a friend also. Olivier is also a displaced French nobleman, although if Rose was part of the court at Versailles, she might have heard some salacious things about him. (Also, he’s kinda working to undermine the French monarchy, so there’s that.)

Bella—Elizabeth, Dijana, and Robert could all be friends. Dijana and Robert are both really good at putting on acts. Maybe too good, though. Dijana is leading a double life and Robert isn’t really who he says he is…?! But also, Raniero is an orphan who was raised by a relative.

Valentina—Elizabeth could be a good friend, although there’s a significant age difference. They’d have lots in common as far as the arts.

Let me know if any of this sounds interesting! For more info on my characters, their trackers are here (Olivier, Adrijan, Dijana) and here (Elizabeth, Raniero, Robert).
word count: 483

Re: Kimmie's Darlings

Hi hi! I'm new and all, so this may be a bit vague!
My character is a Russian Prince, sent to Venice on 'imperial spring break' by his father, the Tsar, because he refused to marry a horrible German woman.

Vague plotting is vague, but if Boris is looking for work it wouldn't be entirely strange to seek it at the household of a visiting Russian Prince, I think. Even if it is just a temporary thing until he finds something else.
word count: 84

Return to “Plotters”