Colluding With Crymson

Plot. Pillage & Plunder.

THE AUTHOR CRYMSON

Nickname: Crym, Crym ala Crym
Profile: Here
Introduction: Here
How Do I Plot: Here

Description: I try to be easy to work with, consistent and prompt.

I am terrible at multi-tasking so if I am on line but don’t immediately reply you must tag me for a notification to break my zone.

I am happy to hear any plot idea’s and help anyone out as I can. If something won’t work for my chars I am happy to point you in a direction with others that might fill your plot needs.

Warning: When I smut I can get rather detailed and explicit, so you are warned. I am happy (to try my best) to tone things down for you but you’ll need to let me know. No I do not smut, just to smut, but I do enjoy my smut. If that makes sense.

Play-by: Me, Myself and I.
word count: 166

THURENZA-MAURA BELLAMARRE

Nickname: Secret: Tauremorna; Complimentary: Dona de fuera; Derogatory: La Donnola
Occupation: Strega, Fortune Teller, Alchemist, Mid-wife, Herbalist

Description: Thurenza is a real Strega(witch) she has visions and touch clairvoyance.
She is working hard at establishing a network of laymen and undesirables to trade in information and exploitation. Her ultimate goal is to eventually murder her Uncle and stop or take over his Colonial slave trade. She loves money and all the wonderful things it can make others do to obtain it.

Work: Runs the Il Noce al Trivio de Apotecaire in the Rialot Markets. And the I Sei Semi an Occult Parlor out of her San Polo Apartments.

Residences:
SAN POLO APARTMENT | LA PALAZZO BIANCA
PRIVATE RESIDENCE | DE LUCCA ESTATE DORSODURO

Family: Serafina, Marzio and Askuweteau

Lovers: Askuweteau and Antoine

Play-by: Helena Bonham Carter
word count: 144

LADY ELIZABETH STANLEY

Nickname: Biatta

Description: Disgraced in England, disowned by her mother, in disfavor with her father and scorned by the one person Elizabeth had loved. She has found herself in Venice to enact revenge on the man who left her to rot in a French Convent to give birth to their bastard child alone. First and foremost on her pallet is to find one Lord Ashlin Greyson and cut his heart out. Now she is in a serious affair with a Russian Liaison to the Corazzieri Reggimento and on the hunt for her lost infant.

IC EXTRAS | HERE
RESIDENCE | LA VILLA DI FORTUNA
JOURNAL | HERE

Lovers: Current: Alexander; Former: Felix and Ashlin

Play-by: Lily James
word count: 127

ANTOINE BALDASSAR MOSCATI

Nickname: Assar

Description: Antoine is a well established medico and instructor, his lectures are always over booked and his classes rarely ever lack pupils. Outside of his profession he is a notorious lecher, womanizer, connoisseur of pharmaceuticals and distilled amenities. When he is not expected at work or institute he is of the reservation , if you will. A proficient working-addict presently but teetering on loosing the ability to manage the balance between the two functions at the same time if nothing changes for him.

Play-by: Jonathan Rhys Meyers

STEFANO MACINO

Nickname:
Occupation: eh.. work is a four letter word I let the other guy work for us both

Description: Stefano Macino is the split personality of Antoine Moscati. Antoine is completely unaware of Stefano's existence, however, Stefano is very aware of Antoine. Stefano was created by Antoine's excessive drug abuse, the mental fracture caused by Antoine's separation from his spouse and Antoine's non-stop work ethic. The two are on a collision course if Antoine does not slow down and sober up. And Stefano is doing everything possible to make sure Antoine can't find his way out of the endless cycle.

Play-by: Jonathan Rhys Meyers
word count: 218

FELIX MONTIQUE D'APCHER

Nickname: Monty
Occupation: Has much "Fuck You " monies, Playboy, Gentlemen's Club connesuer & Thief of hearts

Description: Felix is the second son of the Duke D'Apcher and while not in line to inherit the family title he behaves as any entitled rich noble man, actually he behaves much worse. He is a collector of spent flesh and many a lady has been ruined by his short lived attentions. If he is not at home he's entertaining some form of womanly flesh, or taking aim at fortune from the gaming tables. He does enjoy the opera from time to time and often more spectacles are set on him and his companion for the evening then the stage. If you think you can tame his heart and soul, come lay your bets.

Spouse:Allegra D'Apcher nee Volpe

Play-by: Dan Stevens
word count: 150

MERCEDES ANTONIA SOCORRO

Nickname: Merche; , Toni
Occupation: Adventurer, Explorer, Cartographer and occasional pirate

Description: Mercedes is on the stale trail of an assassin that killed her Papa in Proper Spain. She is ever at the ready for a new adventure and is a great navigator on land and by sea. Her maps have made her some money and her biological parents (that she has no formal association with) are very prominent as well as her Adopted father(that she adores). King Charles IV is petitioning for a promising marriage and Mercedes has fled Proper Spain because of it.
Play-by: Monica Cruz
word count: 106

MUSETTE JULIANNA LACLEDE

Nickname: Muse, Muse-Ann

Description: Musette is promised woman to one Lord Ashlin Greyson, Earl of Hereford of the British Realm residing in Venice presently trying to re-establish his family name within the Court. The marriage contract agreed between families established to seat both families with much needed accoutrements; the Greyson with funds and the Laclede with Title.

Musette knowns no one in Venice and has no idea about distant relatives since France is on the verge of civil war. Her priorities are to be wed, to hopefully help her soon-to-be spouse with his efforts at wooing the court again. And to keep the man from any more embarrassing scandals.

Play-by: Ashely Benson
word count: 131

Return to “Plotters”